Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fog

Wednesday night was wicked foggy. I was riding over the Broadway Bridge and could not see more than 50 feet in front of me. Visibility stopped with the railing on the bridge making it pitch black on either side. Creepy. The rest of my ride home was about the same. Visibility was even worse under street lights and in some sections of the neighborhood where there were no lights at all. I think that's the most intense fog I've ever had to ride through.

In other news Cameron has FINALLY moved in. Jeeze. It is really weird not having any loved ones in the house any more. I miss you all. It's also weird not having Lisa around. Though it's probably for her own good.

I wish I had more to write about. School has been time consuming, but not much has happened. I hope the excitement picks up.

2 comments:

xBWRNWx said...

liiiiiiiisa! fuck.

Justine said...

Its good to hear your finally focusing on school! Tell Cameron I said hi...