Monday, February 16, 2009

I R Metal

Before i get started, there's something that y'all need to see. Seriously. I have been borrowing this to run errands that a bike cannot and it is waaaay fun.


If you aren't around you can imagine what it is like with me being in this van. I pretty much only listen to Coliseum while I drive it. Thanks Verg, you rule.

My weekends have been a lot of fun. Last weekend we watched The Fellowship of the Ring, made lentil loaf, had a huge fire and drank wine. This weekend started off with pool at Yurs with Tyler and then I packed the van with people and we all went to my house and sat in front of the fire with an 18 pack of Pabst. I woke up the next morning and went mountain biking at Scappoose with Molly, Kevin and Emily. I always love doing that and I always forget how much fun it is. After work I met Jack Tesar and Claire at Jack's Aunt's house and we watched more Lord of the Rings and ate fried rice. Then Tyler came over and we started to drink. Claire fell asleep (she broke her elbow earlier in the week) and the rest of us went for a walk in Mt Tabor. It's actually really fun to walk around drunk at night with friends. Who knew? When we got back to the house,Jack tried to make me drink more, but Tesar saved me. Jack and Tyler started to wrestle and I threw about 50 beanie babies at them as well as some soccer balls. At whatever point I went to the bathroom and let my dinner come threw my mouth while Tyler and Tesar sat next to me. It wasn't miserable, though not thrilling. Mostly funny. I asked Tyler to text Ryan to tell him that I was not going for a ride the next morning. That was hilarious, though I feel bad for skipping out on Ryan. So, I had my first experience with vomiting as a result of too much drank and a hangover the next morning that lasted all day. I will say that it was a lot of fun, but next weekend is going to have to be alcohol free. Shit takes a lot out of you.

In other news, my Thesis is going well. I've cut my personally belongings down to a quarter of what they used to be. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be here next winter. I'm going to start teaching myself Spanish. Again. Naomi was here last week! But now she is gone again. :( Here are some seedlings:


unrelated:

snipsnip!

if you know what I mean.

No comments: