Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Last Few Weeks.

So busy. I don't think I was this busy in school. I'm going to show you these things in photo form, though they are not mine.





These things are in my life in some way shape or form.


Shit. I have been practicing Thai a shit ton. A lot. A dick spade. There are 2 HUGE personal projects in the works. A few others with Sean and I's design company BigDeal, one especially awesome in the works. SOOOOO stoked about that. More later. Trust me, It'll be good. The Veloshop is getting busy in a new and exciting way. Portland Bicycle Studio is feeding us all types of baller builds. Doing extra work for PBS as well as gearing up for another crazy season as a pit mechanic. Japan anyone? Serious. Might happen. Or Italia. Who knows. Either way my job is tight. Summer. Just Say'n. Black short shorts and pink T-shirts. Maybe pink, probably white and black. Andy sent me a gem and so as soon as it gets cleaned, photos galore.

Ok. I'm done.

No comments: