Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Break So Far

Has been alright. Ups and downs really. I spent a few days in Virginia Beach and I have to say that I fucking hate that place. I don't really want to go into too much detail here. I would end up ranting about muggles and all the rednecks. I've spent a lot of time with Justine. We've had fun. It's difficult, but we care enough about each other to make sure that we don't fuck things up in the long run. That's pretty much all I'm going to say about that. The internet is not the place for you all to learn about things of this nature. If you cared or wanted to know, you'd ask.

DC or well the East Coast can't make up it's mind what season it is. It's been bitter fucking cold and late spring. I prefer warm, but we all know what time of year it is. I'm glad I got my superhero thermals.

I have read a lot of comics. Justine has been reading Y: The Last Man, so I picked it up and I'm hooked. I'm also reading a bunch of comics that will set me up to read the Marvel Civil War series. Then I'll read about Captain America dying. I've cooked a few things with Justine. She makes some rad baked goods. She also made a blog where she posts her recipes. Yum. I've seen some people that I haven't in a while. Not much else. There probably won't be too many pictures being that some dickbag stole my camera.

I miss home and everyone there a lot right now.

I'm leaving to go to NYC tomorrow at 7am. Sick.

No comments: