Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sunday was a lot of fun. I went to the last cross race of the season for oregon: US Grand Prix. It was a loooot of fun. Phil and i went in the ameri-truck (1950's chevy) and we met Luke, Naomi and Jill there. Jill is my new friend. Everyone was stoked. The race was so exciting. It was super muddy, there were a few national and international champs there, and I got some Belgian fries. I also ran into some old friends who I hadn't seen in a hot bit. I then had to go to school, the least exciting part of my day, but I hung out with Jack while we worked on our projects until I was done with my work study. I then took the shop bike to the cross crusade after party where I met up will Jill again. I walked in and was immediately spotted by Kyle who directed me to Verg who handed me a beer that they had snuck in. It was pretty fun. They ended up sorta breaking a moon bounce and Jill and I watched the drunken hilarity. I got a super nice hug from Molly. I'm going to miss her, but she'll be back before I return from the east. Then I rode home with a buzz and no gloves. Best day in a while. Jill also invited me to a bunch of stuff, which is rad because I need tons of distractions in my life right now. Unfortunately, school is prohibiting me from taking advantage of these events.

Here are some fun things that are going to happen:
-I have a video showing at Gallery Homeland. I'm famous.
-I'm going to the Trap Them show.
-I was invited to go to Soul Night, but I might have to do school work.
-There's a party on Friday that I was invited to go to.
-I'm having a Birthday Party on Saturday night!!! fuck yeah!
-Next Wednesday I'll be 24!
-School is over next Friday.


[omitted para]

I know that my friends love me and care about me and they've been so amazing to me throughout this process. I know they know I would do the same for them.

In any case, I am excited to see Jack and Sean and go to New York.

Oh yeah and Cameron is moving into my house. Sick!

No comments: