Thursday, April 23, 2009

Wasting Time

I should be editing video right now. But I am easily distracted and not very good. I got a twitter account. I only recently realized what they were. So I thought it would be funny to have one that is updated in a satirical fashion. For a little bit. Just what I need to be doing right now. Anyways heres the link

http://twitter.com/blackestbear

I wish I could tell you all about something and why but I'm not.

I found out today that my brother's dog, Lisa, has a tumor and its going to cost over a grand to do any kind of procedure. Fuck money and fuck capitalism and fuck the modern world. Sike. But kinda yeah.

I am doing my orals for my Thesis at 9am on Wednesday the 29th. I've already started to have small anxiety attacks. They feel great. Shit I just want to pass and graduate and not think about anything like this for a few months.

Ok, I forgot what I was going to write about and I'm feeling really guilty so back to work it is for me.

No comments: