Sunday, October 5, 2008

Cause For Anger

Today Phil's really expensive laptop (Mac Book Pro) was stolen from me. Some [expletive] went into my studio, opened my bag and pulled out the computer and my knife. I still can't understand how someone would have enough nerve to do that. Or, how they would know to look in my bag. For some reason they didn't take the charger or anything else like all the other valuable shit in my studio. Luckily Phil was nice about it, that was rad. Maybe it'll end up getting back to me some how. Mostly I'm just bummed that someone at my school would do that to another student.

Anyways


TrapThem put out a new album. That's going to be ill.

What I should have done today was dropped out of school and raced cyclocross. Maybe some day I'll learn this lesson.

No comments: