Friday, May 29, 2009

Bangkok

Luke and I are planning out a few things right now, so this might seem a little rushed. I wanted to let everyone know that I got here safely.

I took a Japanese airline here which was an experience in and of itself. It was kind of like a luxury flight, though the meals were disappointing. I didn't really sleep the entire 22hrs I was on the plane. Surprisingly I'm not too tired. Luke is pretty good at speaking Thai and I'm hoping a can pick up some before he leaves. We walked around a shit ton and saw the Palace and rode in tuk tuks. The food here is soooo good. The people are really nice. There are also cats and dogs everywhere, some are cute some are sad. Tomorrow we are going to go to Railay Beach. Not sure how we are going to get there yet.

I hopefully will have some pictures for you all soon. I also brought my film camera, but those pictures will have to wait til I get back home.

I want to write a more reflective entry, but that will have to wait til next time. My mind just started swimming.

Oh yeah, and I feel more relaxed than I have in a really long time.

No comments: