Sunday, May 10, 2009

Few Things

First thing:
Today is Justine's Birthday! Hurray! So send her a message.

I've been meaning to update for so long. I just turned in my Thesis paper this week and now I'm waiting to see if I pass that portion of the process. Exciting. Now I have three classes left. Math I am going to fail again. I didn't have time to practice learning how to solve a fucking rubix cube. Then there is Beg Wood and Masculinity in Comics. No big deal, studio projects for both. Friday is my last day. Fuck yes. I'll re-take math in two years.

I remembered that I wanted to write about loving my job and the fact that everyone at the Half and Half knows me. There was one morning in particular where I got there and was feeling relaxed and exchanging their feelings on the morning. Got my coffee and hung out at the shop til open. I think I had it better planned out for writing when it happened, but I think you'll get the gist of it.

This evening I threw away around 4 years of negatives. Kinda fucked up I guess, but i never look at them and don't really want them. In a way its refreshing. There's no shitty art from my past burdening me with it's physical presence. I really hope that I can reduce my stuff down to about 4 tubs. We shall see.

I sent out my Indian Visa application today. Nervous about that too. Though I'm sure things will be fine.

I am still trying to catch up with my sleep from Thesis week. I'm going to work on that now.

No comments: