Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Last USofA Post for a Bit

I am a romantic at heart I think. So even though I'm only going to be gone for something like 12 weeks, I am already missing everyone and everything. I feel like I am already gone. And being that I am in that state, certain types of music have made me want to cry. Though I haven't. At the same time I am so pumped about this trip. Who wouldn't be? I haven't seen Luke and Justine in months and now I get to see them and hang out with them half way around the world. Crazy. There is still a lot of disbelief about the whole thing for me, but I'm sure I'll get over it once I'm there.

I want to thank all my friends for making the last week and a half amazing.

Jack hung out with me almost every moment he could. I loved every moment of it. Molly arranged a nice night of Lebanese food, mountain biking in forest park and video games. Graduation weekend was great. My Dad and Laney came into town and there was a bbq at my Mom's on Sat. Jack and Chase came and there was plenty of sangria for everyone. Later that night we drank beer and played in the parks. Sunday was the ceremony and I totally got emotional. Though I don't think anyone knew. Went to dinner with the fam and then meet everyone at Yurs. Shots of whiskey all around and then over to Brenna's. Pasta, beer run and great conversation. Last night Chase, Ryan, Tesar and Claire came out to dinner with my Mom and I. Great fun.

I wish I could have seen everyone in person before I left, but it didn't work out that way. I'll see everyone when I get back. I will update for you all as often as possible, I promise!

No comments: